CAT 6 patch cable, S/FTP (PiMF), white
Wentronic CAT 6 patch cable, S/FTP (PiMF), white
Our premium quality CAT 6 patch cords offer a stable connection and extremely high speeds. They impress with their high-quality inner conductors, the robust cable sheathing and the precisely fitting plugs. Ideal for use at home or in the company network.
- Assembled, double-shielded LAN cable with RJ45 connectors for connecting network components
- Suitable for 10 Gigabit Ethernet 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-T, 10/100/1000/10000 Mbit/s
- S/FTP overall shielding: Aluminum foil shielding for individual wire pairs (PiMF) and aluminum braided shielding for the cable jacket
- High-quality copper conductors (CU) and gold-plated contact surfaces guarantee an excellent, high-performance network connection.
- Anti-kink sleeve and stable sheathing protect the Ethernet cable.
- Latch protection on the RJ45 connector prevents the latch from snagging or breaking off to ensure a reliable internet connection.
- Internet cable is CAT 6 tested and suitable for Power over Ethernet (PoE, PoE+).
Latch protection: on both sides
Connection, type: RJ45 connector (8P8C)
Connector 2, Type: RJ45 connector (8P8C)
Connection, shielding: yes
Shielding class : S/FTP (PiMF)
Specification: CAT 6
Cable jacket, material: LSZH
Cable type: round cable
Inner conductor, material: CU (copper)
Cable jacket diameter (approx.): 6 mm
Number of shields: 2 x
Type 1, shielding: foil (aluminium) PiMF
Type 2, shielding: braid (aluminium) overall shield
AWG: 28/7 (stranded)
Kink protection: on both sides
LSZH compliant: yes
Max Bandwidth: 250MHz
Packing Type: Bulk
Consumable unit: 1 piece in a plastic bag
Markings: WEEE, CE
Special feature: length specification on plug
Operating temperature: from -20 °C
Operating temperature: up to 65 °C