Reolink RLC-1224A 12MP Security Camera PoE
Reolink RLC-1224A 12MP Security Camera PoE
REOLINK RLC-1224A 12 MP IP POE Security Camera with Intelligent People and Vehicle Detection
The RLC-1224A Reolink camera offers the sharpest images and videos thanks to an exceptional 12MP (4512 x 2512) resolution . With this highest image quality, it ensures that the surroundings are always well represented and that all details are clearly visible.
The Reolink RLC-1224A is equipped with headlights and one Lens with F1.6 aperture , and thus delivers razor-sharp and colorful videos even in poor light conditions. Clear monitoring results are ensured even at night. The camera also has a Infrared night vision with a range of up to 30m supported by two 28mm 850nm Infrared LEDs ensuring a clear view even in total darkness.
With the intelligent detection and notification function the RLC-1224A can distinguish people and vehicles from other objects to reduce unnecessary alarms caused by movement of unimportant objects. If the camera detects a suspicious situation, the integrated alarm or an individual voice output can be activated to warn unwanted visitors.
Recording can be done both on motion and 24/7 without interruption. The RLC-1224A PoE camera features multiple storage options . To save the recordings, you just need to insert an SD card into the camera, connect the camera to a Reolink NVR (network recorder)* or set up an FTP server.
The camera supports microSD cards up to 256 GB (sold separately). If you need 24/7 continuous recording or want to centrally manage all Reolink cameras, you can connect this smart security camera to a compatible NVR or surveillance system.
The Reolink RLC-1224A model is compatible with all Reolink network recorders* (requires the latest firmware on the NVR).
The PoE connection (Power over Ethernet) enables data transmission and power supply over a single Ethernet cable, which greatly simplifies cabling and installation.
Regardless of location and time, you can access the camera remotely:
● With the free Reolink app on your mobile device
● With the free Reolink Client software on your computer
● With the web browser without additional plug-ins
With the "Time Lapse" function you can receive videos in seconds or minutes, for example documenting a construction process or capturing sunrise and sunset in a short film.
The RLC-1224A has a robust, waterproof IP66 aluminum housing and can be installed both indoors and outdoors, functioning properly even in bad weather conditions.
* When choosing an NVR, it is recommended to use a Reolink NVR.
- 12 megapixel (4512 x 2512) resolution for razor-sharp images and videos.
- Person/Vehicle Detection : The camera can intelligently distinguish between people, vehicles and other objects. This means you only get alerts from real threats and don't have to worry about false positives.
- Colored night vision : Thanks to the spotlights and the large aperture F1.6 lens, you can enjoy clear and colorful videos even at night.
- Two-Way Audio : With the built-in microphone and speaker, you can not only hear but also talk to the visitors or warn suspicious strangers.
- Time-lapse function : The time-lapse function is often used to document changes over time, such as the sunset, flowers blooming or the construction process, in seconds or minutes and create your own stories with short clips.
- Flexible Storage Options : You can set both motion recording and 24/7 uninterrupted recording. The camera supports a microSD card up to 256GB (Sold separately. Endurance SD cards are recommended as they are designed for continuous recording.) or can be connected to a Reolink NVR*.
- PoE Connection : The camera connects to both data and power over a single Ethernet cable, greatly simplifying wiring and installation.
- Weatherproof : The camera's aluminum body is waterproof and durable, making it perfect to operate both inside and outside your home, even in harsh weather conditions.
- Flexible Remote Access : You can follow the security camera live streaming via Reolink app or Reolink client, stay informed of eventual events, save important moments, etc.
- Google Assistant : You can connect the camera to Google Assistant and conveniently access the camera hands-free.
scope of delivery
- RLC-1224A PoE Security Camera
- network cable
- quick start Guide
- mounting accessories
- Waterproof cover for network connection
- Hole template for mounting
|video and audio|
|image sensor||1/2.49" CMOS sensor|
|video resolution||Standard: 4512 x 2512 (12 megapixels) at 20 frames/second|
|lens||f=4mm; F=1.6, with IR cut filter|
|field of view||Horizontal: 92.78°; Vertical: 48.5°|
|Day Night||Auto switch with IR cut filter|
|Infrared night vision||Up to 30 meters (100 ft) (LED: 2 pcs / 28 mm / 850 nm)|
|color night vision||Spotlight: 1pc / 4.3W / 6500K / 700 lumens|
|PoE||IEEE 802.3af, 48V active|
|DC power supply||DC 12.0V⎓1A, <12W|
|power supply||DC power connector|
|ethernet||A 10M/100Mbps; RJ45|
|storage||Micro SD card slot (maximum 256GB)|
|Audio||Built-in microphone and speaker|
|frame rate||Mainstream: 2fps - 20fps (Default: 20fps); Substream: 4 fps - 20 fps (Default: 10 fps)|
|encoding rate||Mainstream: 3072Kbps - 10240Kbps (Default: 8192Kbps); Substream: 128Kbps - 1024Kbps (Default: 768Kbps)|
|Supported browsers||Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari|
|Supported Operating Systems||PC: Windows, MacOS; Smartphone: iOS, Android|
|Smart Alert||Motion Detection/People Detection/Vehicle Detection|
|recording mode||Motion-triggered recording (default); scheduled recording; 24/7 recording|
|Protocols & Standards||HTTPS, SSL, TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, IPv4, UPnP, RTSP, RTMP, SMTP, NTP, DHCP, DNS, DDNS, FTP, P2P|
|Maximum user access||20 users (1 admin account & 19 user accounts); supports up to 12 simultaneous video streams (10 side streams & 2 main streams)|
|temperature||Operating temperature: -10°C ~ +55°C (14°F ~ 131°F)|
|humidity||Operating humidity: 10% ~ 90%|